Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Preface.....


Life is a rat race and in that race we all tend to easily set aside our passions & interests & suddenly one fine day,u just realize that time is ticking away & u have not even lived for urself & for the dreams that u have grown up with! Alas! I am sure this is the story of each one of us.

From the past few weeks, even my inner self kept questioning me, Am I really happy and satisfied with what I was running behind? There was a person in me who kept coming out every now & then & cropping the question as to when are u bringing ur hidden passion out? I knew what I wanted to begin with, I wanted to put out my ideas ,thoughts & embrace new things but I kept ignoring the signals as I really did not know where I wanted to begin with..Should I bring out myself by the way of phrases,preambles,poems,humour ..what?? As they say Bingo!Yesterday I was engrossed watching the much hyped & awaited Indo-Pak match & there popped an Ad which made me think & that gave me my food of thought.

Sincere word of Caution my Pals! This is a complete Feedback Oriented Zone…U R most welcome and free to express ur views,thoughts and expressions because I am also trying to do the same like u!


                  Hence Welcome to Parivarthan-The FREE THOUGHT ZONE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment